Saturday, July 1, 2023

Finishing touches in the toy soldier studio

After fourteen years of construction, additions, and fine-tuning, I think that I can say that the toy soldier studio is now complete. 

Last week I finished some odds and ends as well as one major project.


I love spending time out there, but all this time, the clutter under the battle table has been a really unpleasant distraction, in an otherwise sublimely pleasant place.

Some measurements, a drawing, a visit to Lowes's and Amazon, and I got to work.


I couldn't be happier with the result.

(ckick on photos)

Your next trip to western Maryland, I'll give you a tour.  Until then...

Soldier on!

Mannie


 

3 comments:

Gary.Dibello@kten.com said...

I'm having the same problem with my small place. Nice solution! Thanks for your great posts allthese years! Gary in Texas

tradgardmastare said...

An excellent result and one that really makes things look even better.

Asher Croy said...

Hey Mannie! I've been a long time fan. I recently sent you an email and wasn't sure if you saw it or not. Either way it's great to see you posting again!